Linux Mail Server â€“ Cross Platform Mail Server...
There are a number of reasons why you would want to set up your own Linux mail server. Your company that has needs for a more reliable mail solution than anything the competition has to offer. Your company has a very limited IT budget and can't afford Exchange or the CALs involved.
The Linux mail server has been tested for volumes as high as 300,000 transactions/day on a simple hardware comprising a Pentium III desktop having 512 MB RAM and operating on the Fedora, Redhat, SentOS and Ubuntu. Linux Mail Server mail feature avoids the mail to run and routed through third party's server space where the data security is compromised and mail management is relied on the third party server.
- All the information you need to easily set up your own Linux email server at your office premise itself.
- Shows how to provide web access to email, virus and spam protection, and more.
- Techniques to backup and protect your data at all the time. Our regular auto backup will make you tension free and relax.
- SIS Linux server act as a both Internet and Intarnet server.
- Applications used include PostFix, Courier, SquirrelMail, SpamAssassin, and ClamAV to run the linux mail server in more comfortable way.
Customization of Web-mail interface...
Color schemes & Logo customisation can be done to make the webmail pages appear customised to your requirement. This allows you to provide an integrated experience between the webmail and any intranet site that you may have.
Pull External mail using POP3 ( Server level setting using Web mail). Can be used for migration of mails from an old mail ID to a new mail ID. Also very useful to aggregate mails from multiple mail accounts.
Easy to use and intuitive administration tools to manage the Mail System. alias, instant bulletins, quota, user administration, mailbox cleanup, accounting, security administration, etc).
IMAP4 Rev1 and POP-3 Support...
Provides highly configurable out of the box IMAP and POP-3 Support.
Predefined path under which the logs are stored. The Logs can be viewed in human readable format. We maintain Logs separately for...
- POP3 Logs-POP3 connections with IP address and username.
- IMAP logs-IMAP connections with IP address and username.
- Delivery and Smtp logs- This will give the clear picture of incoming and outgoing mails, with reasons for the bounce backs if any.
Autoresponder facility enables users to send customized automated replies. A typical example of this is vacation replies.
Linux Mail Server Key Featureslinux_mailserver_features...
- Unlimited email IDâ€™s for dedicated server
- Mail Distribution
- Control panel under Graphical Tools
- Filtering rules
- Unlimited attachment can send thru SIS Linux mail server
- Virtual Domains to host multiple domains
- Enforcing mail quotas
- Control panel under Graphical Tools
- Incoming / Outgoing copies of all mail boxes in separate mailbox
- Auto Mail Forwarders/ Alias
- Auto responders
- Routing mail to another mail server
- Whitelist domains, Sub-domains, Email IDâ€™s
- Limiting attachment data size
- Deny permission to send attachment
- Blacklist domains, sub-domains, Email IDâ€™s to stop spam
- Mail log analysis tool and moreâ€¦
Linux Mail Server advantages...
- No cost for Server space
- No limit on Web space
- No limitation on number of Mail IDâ€™s
- Priceless on Data security in Linux Server
- Multiple domains and thousands of Email IDâ€™s can run in single Linux server
- Server PC = 1 (Minimum requirements: Xeon Processor, 4 to 8GB Ram).
- Real IP= 1/2/3 (Provide by ISP).
- DNS Using permission = Provide by ISP.
- Office Space & Security.
- Additional: Full power backup & Cooling System.
Multi domain using facility...
||(POP3 & IMAP), Secure IMAP & POP3
||Squirrelmail, Horde, RoundCube
|Custom MX Records